Pages

9.07.2013

WHOA

WOW!!! We had our baby party and look. at. this. It was a great success, our loved ones came by and we had a wonderful time showing off our Precious Baby, passing her around (and Mommy had champagne too, really a selfless act so others could bottle feed the baby, hehe). We were wrapped with love by our family and friends and we feel incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives! oh, and the presents just topped it off! No, actually my sister flying in from Los Angles & surprising me at the party was the topper. All of my 3 younger sisters & Mom came from So Cal. It really warms my heart that so many people already love our baby girl. Whoa! So I staged all the adorable pinkness, took the picture and made thank you cards with this image to send to everyone. The cards were well received, just as every single present was.

No comments:

Post a Comment