Pages

12.10.2012

Birthdays

Tis the season... for lots of celebrations! Lil Rev turned 6 this month and we threw him a Magical birthday hosting our 1st "kid" party at our house. I didn't know what to expect as i invited his entire Kindergarten class, cousins and friends too, and i am happy to report it was a complete success! The kids loved the Magic Hat activity where they all decorated their top hats and the main event included a Magician who manifested a real bird and rabbit in our home. Popcorn, treats, cake and fun magical party favors left all the kids, and parents, happy party goers. Hosting the party was a lot of fun, and lots of work too... SO next year i think a party at a bounce house place or a pizza parlor will have to happen.



A few weeks before the Magical birthday - we started off the birthday celebrations with my birthday in which i threw myself a Sweet 16 ~ Twice As Nice party ;) Complete with a music play list of the top 100 hits from when i was 16 years old. Let me tell you, it was quite a blast from the past... Macarena, Come on Ride the Train, Keith Sweat, LL Cool J, Tu Pac. The play list was rockin!! My sis and soul sista even traveled over 600 miles to celebrate with me and made it that much more special! I also started a new business adventure as an Independent Distributor for a great jewelry company. My Premier jewelry show for my birthday, the great ladies in my life and a baby announcement made my birthday weekend complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment